IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
Get your hands on these lilac and white unisex hand-dyed socks made from recycled textile waste mixed with virgin cotton yarns. These socks are produced by ReCommunity based in London & Mumbai in collaboration with local artisans, in small batches to avoid waste. They are also free-size meaning that you can share them with friends or family or gift them, knowing that choosing the right shoe size isn't going to be an issue! Clever right?!
Note: The socks may develop some bobbles during the first few washes and wears only. This is natural and completely normal with short-staple recycled raw fibres.
- Colour: Lilac and White
- Fabric: Recycled textile waste combined with virgin cotton
- Long socks and short ankle length socks are available
- Subtle variations in the fabric and print are natural to the traditional manufacturing processes which make each piece unique
- Product care:
- Recommended to hand wash separately from whites in cold water with mild detergent
- Can be washed at 30 in a machine on a gentle cycle with a chemical-free detergent but the natural dye may fade in time
- Line dry only