We hope you love your new product as much as we do! However, no order is complete unless you are completely satisfied with your new purchases.
Before considering refunding or exchanging an item, please note that minor differences in colour, placement of prints and fabric/button consistency are not considered defects. All of our products are handcrafted and are therefore reflective of traditional processes. Any small imperfections are what make each piece so special and unique.
While refunds and exchanges are possible for our clothing and homeware products, due to hygiene reasons, our earrings cannot be refunded or exchanged.
If something still isn’t quite right, you have 14 days to return an item and we will issue you a refund. Over the Christmas period any items purchased from the 27th November to the 25th December can be returned within 40 days of purchase.
All we ask is that the returned products are clean, unworn and in perfect saleable condition. Please be weary of deodorant and make-up marks when trying on clothes as we will be unable to refund you your payment if any stains are found on fabrics. As we are committed to reducing waste and ensuring that all of our lovely clothes find good homes, if any items are not in re-saleable condition, they will be returned to you.
How to return
- Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you'll be returning an item
- Please print and complete a return slip and send this back to us along with the product(s).
- Pack your garment in the original box provided (we try to keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much you can) and ensure that the parcel is taped securely.
- As we can only take responsibility for the product once it’s in our care, our suggestion is to get a proof of purchase.
- Once the product has been checked, you can expect to receive a refund within 2-3 weeks of sending it back to us, although we will try and do this sooner if we can!
If you’d like to exchange your item, please drop us a line at email@example.com before sending your item back to us so we can organise a suitable replacement. As we only stock limited numbers of each product, please be aware that we might not be able to offer you a direct replacement. If this is the case, we will try out best to find you an alternative item and can even look into the possibility of pre-ordering a specific product for you.
For those of you in the UK, we will be able reissue you a new item free of charge, however, international customers may be required to pay for shipping.
Get in touch and see how we can help!